50 Greek Wines shined at Old Vine Conference Trade & Media Tasting
On Wednesday, June 14th, London’s prestigious wine club, 67 Pall Mall, hosted one of the biggest wine tastings of the year.
The Old Vine Conference Trade, media and member tasting took place, featuring over 120 wines from around the world, with a particular focus on wines produced from old vines.
Among them, a selection of 50 Great Greek Wines was showcased, which impressed wine lovers and industry professionals alike.
The wines tasted:
- Gavalas Winery, ”Enalia”, Assyrtiko, Santorini
- Alpha Estate, ”Ecosystem Xinomavro Reserve Vieilles Vignes Single Block Barba Yannis”, Xinomavro, Amyndeo
- Dougos Winery, Rapsani Old Vines, Xinomavro blend, Rapsani
- Artemis Karamolegos Winery, ”Pyritis”, Assyrtiko, Santorini
- Argyros Estate, ”Cuvée Monsignori”, Assyrtiko, Santorini
- Oenops Wines Xinomavraw, Macedonia